Skip to content
Get a product quote easily.
M.2 SSD – TRANSCEND SSD110S 512GB
TRANSCEND SSD M.2 110S 512GB
Transcend’s PCIe SSD 110S utilizes the PCI Express® Gen3 x4 interface supported by the latest NVMe™ standard, to unleash next-generation performance. The PCIe SSD 110S aims at high-end applications, such as digital audio/video production, gaming, and enterprise use, which require constant processing heavy workloads with no system lags or slowdowns of any kind. Powered by 3D NAND flash memory, the PCIe SSD 110S gives you not only fast transfer speeds but unmatched reliability.
3 Years Warranty
Out of stock View checkout procedure
|Dimensions||80 mm x 22 mm x 3.58 mm (3.15″ x 0.87″ x 0.14″)|
|Weight||8 g (0.28 oz)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)|
|Sequential Read/Write (ATTO)|
|Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark)|
|4K Random Read/Write (IOmeter)|
|Terabytes Written (TBW)|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||1,000,000 hour(s)|
|Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD)||0.2 (5 yrs)|
- Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- The workload used to rate DWPD may be different from your actual workload, which may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- Some motherboards only provide PCIe x2 connections for the M.2 slot, creating a bottleneck on even the fastest drives.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (additional driver required)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (additional driver required)
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or later
- Please make sure that your computer has a M.2 slot.
|DDR3 DRAM Cache|
|Advanced Garbage Collection|
Add: No. 39, 2nd Floor, Galle Road,
Colombo-04, Sri Lanka. Email: [email protected] Tel: (+94)706 100100 Fax: (94)112584446
Copyright © 2021 Sense Micro All Rights Reserved.